It was no easy task to take the award winning FR-C Bib Short back to the drawing board, but we did it anyway. Now it’s back and better then ever, constructed on a curve to clone your body’s natural riding position thus eliminating puckered and creased fabrics throughout your full range of motion. The selection of fabrics and the fit create a Giordana bib short that is so comfortable and stays in place so well that once you put them on you won’t give them a second thought. A new and improved version of the FR-C’s power lycra is now incorporated. The brand new HC50™ has the properties and material structure of a compressive power lycra, yet it’s soft and supple feel provides a ‘barely there’ sensation once they are being used, which even surpasses the comfort of the previously utilized HC44™. The FR-C Bibs are possibly the most widely recognized and requested garments Giordana offers, and for 2015 this award winning Giordana Category has received some truly impressive updates. New leg bands which utilize technology from the medical industry and a totally overhauled upper system are just a couple of the new features. While ‘must have’ premium features remain, like Giordana’s Core Contour System paneling and the top of the line Cirro OmniForm™ Chamois.
- Giordana Bib Short Review
- HC50™: Compressive power lycra used on the front and side panels.
- Zaffiro 2.0™: Textured anti-abrasion and dura- ble lycra used on the inner leg and seat panels.
- Ametista™: Core Contour System wraps the waist for comfort and carbon threads eliminate electro-static inteference.
- Antigua ™: Piping on bib uppers.
- 190 E™: A soft non-restrictive leg band with silicone gripper application – 7.5cm tall.
- 190 Mesh™: Soft supportive mesh used in the center of the bib uppers.
- LoPro 0™: Soft wide elastic-microfiber bib straps.
- Reflective accents.
- Cirro OmniForm™ Chamois.