The Giordana FR-C Short Sleeve Jersey is constructed of premium level materials, each fabric strategically utilized to create an extremely lightweight, breathable and race ready piece. The ‘Trade’ collection FR-C Jersey is different in that it’s optimized for printable materials that utilize sublimated graphics.
This provides Giordana’s Designers and Design Partners with a high performance canvas on which to create a wide range of graphics. This is what makes the Trade category of garments so much fun. Unique sublimated graphics help you stand out on your local group ride, crit, or gran fondo while enjoying the comfort and performance you’d expect from a Giordana garment.
- Asteria 3.0™: front panel, side panels, and shoulders.
- Host Carbon™: back panel to support the pockets and prevent sagging.
- AeroFix™: arm cuffs and waistband.
- Zipper guards at top and bottom of zip.
- Three rear pockets with flap for aero profile.
- 4th zippered pocket with reflective accent.
- CamLock™ Zipper.
Facebook Page | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Website | Business Profile
Call us: (704) 431-4660 || Mail us: email@example.com
The FR-C Pro Short Sleeve Jersey is constructed with 16 panels of premium level fabrics, which have been specifically designed for Giordana and are strategically utilized throughout the jersey. The four needle flat seams are constructed of eight strong but fine threads and provide dual color contrast accents. All of this combines to create an extremely lightweight, breathable, and race ready jersey.
- Unique four way stretch front panel fabric
- Soft fabric waistband with light elastic at the interior
- Breathable mesh under the arms
- Super lightweight back panel
- Four total pockets: three cargo pockets with pocket lip
- A fourth zip pocket
- 190 E woven elastic on the sleeve cuffs and the rear waistband
- Two reflective tabs on each side of the Jersey.
Call us: (704)-431-4660
Cycling committed to customer provide the latest brand products and best selection in stock. Our goal is providing the consumer with the best prices on all our parts, clothing, and accessories.
- Giordana Trade Garments feature original kit designs that celebrate Giordana and our partner brands
- We continually work with cyclists at all levels, including many professional athletes, to create, modify and perfect our line
- Prototypes are put to the ultimate real-world tests, and as a result, Giordana collections benefit from the input of the toughest critics in the sport
- The Giordana Vero Jersey is constructed with Michron™ a time-tested Professional Level Jersey material that wicks, breathes and won’t fade over time
- Features a full zipper with rubber gripper pull tab that allows easy adjustment on the bike
- Three rear cargo pockets provide ample space for whatever you need to access on the bike
- No elastic is used at the arm cuff
- A light elastic is used at the waist to hold the jersey in place
We stock thousands of the hottest cycling products priced well below suggested retail. Save Big on all Top Brands in Retail Prices visit our online store classiccycling.com.
Call Us @ (704)-431-4660
All the Top Brands Cycling Clothing at Classiccycling.com for Cycling Lovers!
Sosta is Italian for a rest or pause and the Women’s Sosta Jacket allows you to do just that. Its relaxed fit, soft Merino wool interior and zippered front pockets make it perfect for casual outings but there is no shortage of function to complement this high style. If you get caught in bad weather or decide to take your activities to an extreme level, the performance features of the Sosta come to the forefront.
The shell of the Sosta Jacket is a triple-layer polyester/spandex face with a windproof, water resistant membrane bonded together with a Merino wool lining. The inside front panels of the jacket have an additional mesh lining to allow air to circulate. Merino wool blended cuffs and interior collar keep wind and cold at bay.
Cycling-specific features include two concealed rear zipper pockets that open to reveal a large cargo pocket. Reflective Giordana logo on the shoulders remains subtle and becomes highly visible when illuminated.
Who’s it for?
- For the active cyclist that wants a fashionable winter and foul weather jacket that works on the bike and is perfect for stops along the way.
- DWR Treatment:
The entire jacket receives a DWR treatment which adds an extra layer of water resistance to the garment. The treatment creates additional surface tension suspending water beads to the outer fringe of the garment where they can roll off before having the opportunity to penetrate the fabric.
- Breathable Membrane
The Sosta Jacket utilizes a triple layer fabric with a 100% breathable windproof and waterproof membrane sandwiched between the DWR treated face fabric and an ultra-light shear lining. The result is an impermeable barrier against the elements.
The membrane’s breathability allows moisture vapor to escape, facilitatingCore Temperature management by preventing overheating. The Sosta Jacket has great elasticity to ensure a perfect, non-constricting performance fit.
Reflective Giordana logo strategically placed at the upper back remains subtle in natural light yet becomes highly visible when illuminated providing reflectivity without sacrificing the breathable qualities of the fabric.
firstname.lastname@example.org* | Discount Coupon here*